header

header

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dear Sister Roper!

Dear Sister Roper:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  You are assigned to labor in the Peru Piura Mission.  You should report to the Peru MTC on Wednesday, June, 5, 2013.  You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.
I'M GOING TO PERU!!! I am SO excited! Opening that call was the most amazing experience EVER.  I couldn't be more happy with my call.  I really wanted to go foreign!  I'm so excited to teach these people.  I know it will bring more joy than anything else could!  Peru here I come!  136 days and counting. :)

I couldn't even talk! Haha SO amazing.

Sincerely, Thomas S. Monson. :)


My sissy was so excited! Love her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment