1. I am soooo indescribably thankful for my family. I have amazing parents who have raised me so good, and I couldn't have asked for any better. I also love my amazing, annoying at times, little brother and sister. They make life exciting and I love them. :) My family is the best.
2. I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What a blessing! Being born in this gospel I find myself taking it for granted too often. When I take a step back and look at all it brings me, I realize I would be no where without it. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior with all my heart and am thankful for all they did for me. <3
3. I am so grateful to be writing an amazing missionary. Elder Chance Lamar Huntington never fails to make my week every Monday! Writing a missionary can be so challenging at times, but watching him grow and develop a deeper love for the gospel makes everything so worth it. I love him more than I can even say. :) He still seems to make me smile more than anyone and he's clear across the country in Florida. Now that's when you know you've got a keeper! :) He's the best, and I'm so grateful to have him in my life!
4. I'm thankful, of course, for the close friends I have, especially Tennyson! She's the best roommate and I'm so glad I moved in with her. She makes being away from home easy peasy lemon squeezy. :) I feel like we have some amazing memories to be made this year! LOVE my friends.
5. I'm thankful to be a Thunderbird! I love SUU. I know this is the place I'm meant to be.. It just feels right. :) I'm just lovin' college so far, and know it's cause I'm here at SUU! Such a fun experience ahead of me. :)
6. I'm thankful to have grown up in my small town. :) People might think it would be an awful place to live, but I love it! 4 more days till I get to go home to it! :) Sooo excited. I just love knowing there's a place I have to go back to. <3
7. Oh I've got a good one! I'm so thankful for chocolate milk, TruMoo to be specific. :) I've drank two gallons in the almost three weeks I've been here! I'm officially a TruMoo addict. Yup.
8. I'm thankful for my new addiction, One Tree Hill. Oh and Vampire Diaries. Whoever came up with these shows, I owe them.. Big time. Pretty sure I would die of boredom without them! I love Lucas, Nathan, Stephan, and Damon. Stephan will always be my #1. <3
9. Ok another serious one! I'm extremely grateful for temples. Holy cow. I don't know what I'd do without 'em. The temple is my #1 goal! I won't be settling for anything less, no matter what. I love knowing that the temple will give me the ability to be with my family forever. Not for just a long time.. FOREVER. <3 I can't wait to go to the temple. :) Salt Lake to be exact!
10. Ok last one.. I am just thankful for my life in general. Like why am I so blessed?? I feel so extremely lucky, and at times I feel I don't deserve it! I have so much to be thankful for, and need to start realizing that each day. I love this crazy life I live. <3